Sunday 12 January 2014

Hey!
GUESS WHAT! WE BEAT THE ENDERDRAGON!
Watson, Braden and I all went on together today and we got all our stuff ready and fought and killed him! It was pretty intense. Here are some pictures. They might not be the greatest pictures because I was taking them whilst fighting the dragon, so bear with me.

The Enderdragon through my pumpkin mask (a mask used to hide from the Endermen)

The healing pillars that we had to destroy before trying to kill the Enderdragon. (Somebody else's picture because I forgot to take one while I was playing)

Me shooting the Enderdragon (Take note of the health bar at the top)

The Enderdragon blowing up after we killed it!

Braden and I collecting the experience it dropped

The portal to bring us back home

The Enderdragon egg it dropped! (Kinda useless but cool)

The beginning spawn point for The End and a bridge we made

The End and the portal to bring us home

The "credits" after we killed the dragon and enter into the portal. It was kinda weird and suuuuper long. Don't really know what it's about. Just part of the storyline I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment