Saturday 11 January 2014

I've talked lots about my Minecraft adventure, but I haven't really explained about how I got there. I'm going to show you guys what my server looks like, up and running. Here it is:


I had to blur out some of the numbers and such just for privacy concerns, but that is what a Minecraft server looks like. Up in the top left corner is an application called "PortMap". It is used to give out my ip address for my server to find and use. To the right of that is an application called "LogMeIn Hamachi Launcher". It is used to hook my friends up into my server, if they are logged into my network. To the right of that, in the top right, is just a folder which is the server. It has a bunch of different folders inside of it which give properties and options in the server. And underneath the PortMap window is the server info, which in run out of "Terminal". That window just shows all of the information that is going in and out of the server. (Example: somebody dying, somebody joining the server, lag, someone gaining an achievement)

I will put some links here for you guys if you would like to make your own server the way I did, using the Minituff pre-made folder. 

 - PortMap

No comments:

Post a Comment